It is a highly customer oriented position to provide financial assistance and support to The George Institute China in staff reimbursement, payment settlement and project support.
The cashier will report to Finance Controller of Finance and Operations directly.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Process payment accurately and timely upon the payment schedule and internal policy
- Follow up all related functions in OA system
- Deal with the new supplier setup in UFIDA
- Timely bind and archive vouchers and related reports
- Maintain and update the record of office assets on a monthly basis in UFIDA. Check accounting records with physical assets on a bi-annual basis.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Accounting Qualification Permission is must.
- Minimum two (2) years experiences in accounting
- Computer proficiency and ability, broad knowledge of MS Word & Excel required
- Knowledge of UFIDA and OA preferred
- Ability to function effectively and accurately on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills, oral and written in both Chinese and English.
The George Institute is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women; people who identify as LGBTIQ; mature-aged adults and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.